Anacode is currently looking for a Tech Lead / CTO. The ideal candidate combines a passion for data, strong engineering ethics and management experience in challenging environments. Anacode’s technology is focussed around cutting-edge algorithms of Natural Language Processing and Data Mining which are applied on various Web data sources. The outputs are embedded into various use cases, incl. market research, psychographics, financial market analysis and scientific text mining. They are provided to business users via APIs and SaaS applications for data visualisation, presentation and reporting.
- Team management and recruiting
- Data management in Big Data context
- Research, design and development of Data/Text Mining algorithms
- System architecture
- End-to-end supervision of complete analytics pipeline from a user-centric perspective
The candidate should have experience in supervising agile development and be able to direct Anacode’s tech team at a fast and sustainable pace. Beyond Python excellence, we welcome a wide range of data-related skills, incl.:
- Big Data management and distributed data processing
- Solid knowledge in math, statistics and Machine Learning
- Mastery of common Machine/Deep Learning libraries, incl. scikit-learn, Keras and TensorFlow
- Natural Language Processing
- Experience in web data collection, crawling and scraping
- Data visualisation
- A young, interdisciplinary and international team
- Lots of room for responsibility and implementation of your ideas
- Strong connections to academia and the research community
- Competitive financial package incl. equity in the company
Anacode GmbH provides international text and data analytics for a wide range of business use cases. The proprietary technology of the company is based on advanced algorithms of data mining and Natural Language Processing which are applied to large quantities of data from the Web. The team mixes specialists in software development, linguistics and business, all with strong academic backgrounds, hands-on experience and high intercultural affinity.
Please contact us with a CV and a list of references at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.