Anacode transforms Web data into market intelligence, thus creating unique competitive advantage for international companies. We are currently looking for a Frontend developer with knowledge of the React.js framework and a strong interest in data. As a member of our team, you will participate in the development of unique intelligence tools combining AI, Big Data and human expertise. You will be challenged to apply recent advances and best practices of data presentation to build intuitive, highly performant analytics products.
- Maintenance and optimisation of our current data platform
- Requirement design in cooperation with product management and customers
- Prototyping of new applications
- Development of innovative data visualisations
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to explore new solutions and hone your technical skills on a daily basis. You will be working from our modern office in the heart of Berlin’s IT area (Alexanderplatz) with a team that strives on constant technological challenge and adheres to the highest technical and managerial standards.
- Theory of data visualisation
- Knowledge of .d3 library (or other visualisation frameworks)
- Basic notions of Web design
- An experienced, ambitious and international team
- Lots of room for responsibility and implementation of your ideas
- Competitive financial package
Anacode GmbH provides analytics for international market research. The proprietary technology of the company is based on state-of-the-art algorithms in data mining and Natural Language Processing which are applied to large quantities of data from the Web. Anacode’s technological focus is on advanced algorithms of Natural Language Processing and Data Mining, whose outputs are offered to business users in applications for data visualisation, presentation and reporting.The team mixes specialists in software development, linguistics and business, all with strong academic backgrounds, hands-on experience and high intercultural affinity.
Please contact us with a CV and a list of references at the following email: email@example.com.